The other day I was tagged in Facebook with an interview, which turned out to be entertaining enough that I wanted to repost it here. It’s an interview where all the questions are about me, and all the answers are from Laurel’s point of view. Enjoy:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
— “Go change your clothes.”
2. What makes mom happy?
— Not getting poked.
3. What makes mom sad?
— Ethan breaking something.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
— By making a really weird, insane, funny joke.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
— I have no idea.
6. How old is your mom?
— 33. Haha, I got it right this time!
7. How tall is your mom?
— Don’t ask me.
8. What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
— Work for [nonprofit] or watch “Days of Our Lives.” Or yell at Vinnie.”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
— Being a comedian.
11. What is your mom really good at?
— Making Ethan go to bed.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
— Keeping her desk clean.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
— Work for [nonprofit].
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
— The fact that she still keeps [nonprofit] up and running and manages to take care of the family and be a great mom all at the same time.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
— Bugs Bunny.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
— Usually we go out on the back porch when it’s sunny and warm outside; sometimes on rainy days we just sit inside and watch “Days of Our Lives.”
18. How are you and your mom the same?
— We both have the same smartypants personality.
19. How are you and your mom different?
— Mom keeps her room clean. Sometimes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
— She tells me so every night.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
— That he’s been a good father to us kids.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?